These days Current Affairs plays an important role in all Government Examinations. So, we are helping you to get a compiled Current Affairs at one place where you can able to read and learn Current Affairs of all the months. In this Post we are providing you a September 2017 Current Affairs. These are most important Question and Answers of September 2017 Current Affairs. Hope you Like it.
Here is the Questions List of September 2017 Current Affairs:
September 2017 Current Affairs
1. Name the ISRO’s navigation satellite launched was unsuccessful on August 31, 2017 ??
Ans: IRNSS- 1H
2. Recently, Karnataka launches its unified scheme named “Arogya Bhagya”, what its theme ??
Ans: Treatment First and Payment Next
3. According to Scimago Institutions Ranking World Report 2017, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) got ??
Ans: Ninth (9th)
4. New Secretary of Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance ??
Ans: Rajiv Kumar
5. On August 31, 2017, where did the International Hindu Conference held ??
Ans: Kathmandu, Nepal
6. Where did the Joint India-Nepal Exercise begins ??
7. New initiative has started by CIPAM under Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) ??
8. With Which country India has first consignment of 30 MT of High Speed Diesel was sent ??
9. Recently, Swiss President who started 3 days visit to India ??
Ans: Doris Leuthard
10. Who has been promoted as Minister of Railway on September, 3, 2017 ??
Ans: Piyush Goel
11. Name the bank of India signed in 5 banks of the BRICS Bank Cooperation Mechanism Agreement to establish credit lines in the National Currencies as well as Memorandum of Cooperation on credit ratings ??
Ans: Exim Bank
12. Which Country launched the World’s Biggest and Powerful X-Ray Laser Gun ??
13. Who is the newly appointed as Minister of Defence ??
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
14. Who is the First Sportsperson to become the Head of Sports Ministry ??
Ans: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
15. Where did the 9th BRICS was held from 3-5 September 2017 ??
Ans: Xiamen, China
16. Where did the First batch of 1000 e-rickshaws flagged off ??
17. Astronomers discovered Seven Earth-sized planets orbiting a relatively nearby Dwarf Star. The System Called …….. ??
18. Which country enacted Law for end Practice of banishing women for Menstruating ??
19. Which Country India Hands over off- shore patrol vessel Varuna ??
Ans: Sri Lanka
20. First Indian to sign up for Australia’s National Basketball League ??
Ans: Amritpal Singh
21. Minister of Health and Family Welfare ministry Jomde Kena had passed away recently, he belongs to which states ??
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
22. Which bank launched Chatbot for Customer Care to assist customers ??
Ans: State Bank of India
23. Which State Government launched “Gyankunj Project” in schools ??
24. AIBA World Boxing Championship 2017 held in ??
Ans: Hamburg, Germany
25. Name of mobile app developed by APEDA for farmers to facilitate registration, certification and testing of certain fruits and vegetables ??
26. Where did the India and Sri Lanka begin Joint Naval Exercise SLINEX 2017 ??
27. Name the Indian Actress who becomes First Indian Woman Ambassador for Tourism Australia ??
Ans: Parineeti Chopra
28. Andhra Pradesh signed MoU for country’s first Hyperloop to connect which of its two cities ??
Ans: Amaravati and Vijayawada
29. Who won the Italian F-1 Grand Prix 2017 ??
Ans: Lewis Hamilton
30. Where was the First Water ATM established ??
31. What is the Theme of 51st International Literacy Day celebrated at Vigyan Bhawan on September 8 ??
Ans: Literacy in a Digital World
32. Google signed an MoU with which country to increase digital Literacy ??
33. Which country’s bank has ejected out of US over terror financing charge ??
34. Which organization was set to get Maharatna Status ??
Ans: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
35. Which Bank of India has waived retail loan processing fees upto 100 percent ??
Ans: United Bank of India
36. Which two Indian Naval ships had been departed for deployment to East and South-East Asia ??
Ans: INS Kadmatt and INS Satpura
37. Name of heading Joint Parliamentary Committee on the Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill 2017 ??
Ans: Bhupender Yadav
38. Which state topped in GST migration and Fresh registrations ??
39. FAME India has been extended by how many months or years by Government of India ??
Ans: 6 months
40. North-East calling festival has inaugurated in which state by Minister of State (MoS) Jitendra Singh ??
Ans: New Delhi
41. Which Insurance companies have got an approval for Initial Public Offer (IPO) from SEBI ??
Ans: SBI Life Insurance and ICICI Lombard
42. Book name “Hit Refresh” launched by ??
Ans: Satya Nadella
43. First Greenfield Smart City Project in Ranchi is inaugurated by ??
Ans: M. Venkaiah Naidu
44. Eastern Economic Forum is held in which country ??
45. Which country launched Digital assistance robot ELEKTRA ??
Ans: Reliance Energy
46. What is the tittle of Player’s handbook released by BCCI ?
Ans: 100 Things Every Professional Cricketer Must Know
47. Who has become First woman to run 10km distance for 29 minutes 43 seconds on road ??
Ans: Joycilline Jepkosgei (Kenya)
48. 5th EAS Economic Ministers meeting held in which country ??
49. Who will received Lifetime Achievement Award from Badminton Association of India (BAI) ??
Ans: Prakash Padukone
50. Regional Research Institute of Homeopathy has inaugurated at which place ??
51. Which Indian woman has been announced for Balzan Prize ??
Ans: Bina Agarwal
52. What is the name of Online platform launched by FSSAI for Food Inspections and Sampling ??
53. Winner of US Open Tennis in Men’s Single ??
Ans: Rafael Nadal
54. First Advanced Homeopathy Virology Lab of India in inaugurated in which state ??
55. Who has been appointed as First Female President of Singapore without election ??
Ans: Halimah Yacob
56. RBI launched a coin to mark MG Ramachandran birth centenary of which denomination ??
Ans: Rs. 100
57. Which Payment Bank partners with NPCI for RuPay digital card ??
Ans: Paytm Payment Bank
58. Which International Organisation allocates $8 billion for China’s Silk Road project ??
Ans: World Bank
59. Which State host the 36th National Games in India ??
60. Mr. PP Rao has passed away recently. He is from which profession ??
Ans: Senior Advocate
61. Government launched Operation Insaniyat to help Rohingya refugees for which country ??
62. Name of country who become first in Quality of Nationality in the world ??
63. Which country hosts huge war game exercise “Aurora” with NATO ??
64. Who bagged the Rajbhasha Keerti Award for 3rd consecutive year ??
Ans: Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)
65. Who wrote the book “Unstoppable: My Life So Far” ??
Ans: Maria Sharapova
66. India’s first Lithium-Ion Battery Unit facility will available in which states ??
67. Which actor was honoured with Global Diversity Award in London ??
Ans: Salman Khan
68. Which company launched “Office in a Box” connectivity solutions for Karnataka start-ups ??
69. Which country released postage stamps on Indian Yoga expert Mr. Bishnu Charan Ghosh and his family members in Kolkata ??
70. India exempted import duty for sports items and wide range of goods for which event ??
Ans: FIFA U-17 World Cup
71. Name the First payment bank in India to integrate UPI on its digital platform ??
Ans: Airtel Payment Bank
72. Which State launched “Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana” ??
73. Who won the F-1 Singapore Grand Prix 2017 ??
Ans: Lewis Hamilton
74. Which country issued a commenorative stamps in honour of the world’s largest Radio Telescope ??
75. Name the platform has been regulated by RBI by treating as NBFCs ??
Ans: Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
76. 9th member of ISA Framework Agreement ??
77. National Pension System raised age limit to how many years ??
Ans: 65 years
78. Which Bollywood movie becomes India’s official entry in the Foreign Language Flim category at Oscars 2018 ??
79. Name the First Joint Exercise between Australia and China held in China ??
Ans: Exercise Kangaroo-Panda 2017
80. Where was the Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief Exercise “Pralay Sahayam” held ??
81. Which Country is going to host 2028 Olympic ??
Ans: Los Angeles
82. Name the interceptor boat which is built by BDIL was inaugurated at a function held at Mangaluru Coast Guard Yard ??
83. Where was 7th ASEM of Economic Minister’s meeting was held ??
Ans: Seoul, South Korea
84. Biography of Captain Vikram Batra “The Shershah of Kargil” was written by ??
Ans: Deepak Surana
85. DRUZBA 2017 is a Military Exercise between which countries to counter-terrorism operations ??
Ans: Russia and Pakistan
86. Name the Scheme launched to carry out Electrification of all household in India ??
87. Name the GST Committee constituted by the Finance Ministry for Exports ??
Ans: Hasmukh Adhia Committee
88. Which Water Jet Fast Attack Craft (FAC) was commissioned into the Indian Navy by Vice Admiral Girish Luthr ??
Ans: INS Tarasa
89. “Yudh Abhyas 2017” is a bilateral Exercise between which countries ??
Ans: India and USA
90. In which state India will conduct South Asian Boxing Championship 2017 ??
91. Which Country signed “Letter of Intent” with India to extend Health Cooperation ??
92. Who received the final approval to become India’s first Information Utility ??
Ans: National e-Governance Services Ltd. (NeSL)
93. Where was the 3rd India International Science Festival going to held in October 2017 ??
94. Where did the India’s First mobile Congress held ??
Ans: New Delhi
95. Who has become the First Indian Woman to Scale Mount Manaslu ??
Ans: Aparna Kumar
96. FIFA launched the official ball for U-17 Football World Cup and its name is ??
97. Which State of India has introduced the India’s First Indigenous Sniper Rifle ??
Ans: West Bengal
98. First Bullet Train in India was introduced in ??
Ans: Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
99. Name the 2nd State after Goa to use first time the New Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) equipped with Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) for the assembly elections in the entire state ??
100. Which bank launched a new home loan product “Cashback” that offers 1 percent cashback for every EMI during the entire loan period ??
Ans: ICICI Bank
All the above ones are the September 2017 Current Affairs. Soon we are going to post some October 2017 Current Affairs so till then enjoy learn these September 2017 Current Affairs.