These days Current Affairs plays an important role in all Government Examinations. So, we are helping you to get a compiled Current Affairs at one place where you can able to read and learn Current Affairs of all the months. In our last post of Current Affairs we uploaded September 2017 Current Affairs and now in this Post we are providing you a October 2017 Current Affairs. These are most important Question and Answers of October 2017 Current Affairs.
Here is the Questions List of October 2017 Current Affairs:
October 2017 Current Affairs
1. Which city is hosting the Global Wildlife Programme (GWP) conference 2017 ??
Ans: New Delhi
2. Jagan Kumar is associated with which of the following sports ??
Ans: Motorcycle Racing
3. Indian Football team is qualified for the AFC U-16 Championship to be held in ??
4. Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state ??
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
5. Book titled “A to Z of Financial Management in Autonomous Institutions” is authored by ??
Ans: Rajat Bhargava
6. Aeris communications has entered into the partnership with which telecom operator to provide packaged of Internet of Things ??
7. President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind declared the Rural area of which of the following states as Open Defecation Free (ODF) during his recent visit ??
8. CARA Stands for ??
Ans: Central Adoption Resource Authority
9. Which city to host the 14th India-EU summit 2017 ??
Ans: New Delhi
10. Jagmeet Singh is elected the leader of New Democratic Party, a major political party based in ??
11. India has opened immigration check posts along the borders with which country recently ??
12. Which state is going to host 3rd India International Science Festival (IISF) 2017 ??
Ans: Tamil Nadu
13. Which neighbouring countries of India marked its 68th National Day on October 1, 2017 ??
14. Which has been adjudged best “Swachh Iconic Place” in India as on October 1, 2017 ??
Ans: Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple (Tamil Nadu)
15. Who is the brand ambassador of Swachh Andhra Mission ??
Ans: P V Sindhu
16. Recently, President of India appointed a commission to examine sub categorisation of Other Backward Class (OBC) headed by ??
Ans: G Rohini
17. NITI Aayog host Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES 2017) in which city ??
18. Which of the following Union Ministry has been adjudged as the best department for its contribution during Swachhta Pakhwada ??
Ans: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
19. Yatra OnlineInc. has tied up with which company to bring the hospitality firm inventory on its platform ??
20. Which will be the first big state after GOA to use Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) with WPAT ??
21. Which city is hosting the third edition of Women of India Organic Festival ??
Ans: New Delhi
22. Which country to host the 6th Edition of World Government Summit (WGS) ??
Ans: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
23. Brenda Hole sworn as a First Female President of Supreme Court in ??
Ans: United Kingdom
24. Which Government has implemented the Chief Minister’s Skill Promotion and Skills Scheme to provide employment oriented training to the youth ??
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
25. Which country and India will going to undertake a Joint Tiger Census in their national parks, forests and protected areas adjoining the two countries for the first time ??
26. Whho became the world’s most followed leader on Twitter ??
Ans: Donald Trump
27. India and Ethiopia signed an agreements on Media, Communication and Trade to boast bilateral ties. The Capital and Currency of Ethiopia ??
Ans: Capital– Addis Ababa Currency– Ethiopian birr
28. Which high-level committee constituted by Indian Govt. for proper management of water resources in the North-East region ??
Ans: Rajiv Kumar Committee
29. Which Digital Payment Firm announced its partnership with IRCTC Rail Connect for Ticket Booking ??
30. Where did the Union Minister of Tourism has started “Paryatan Parv” to promote tourism across India ??
31. Which country launched the World’s Largest Nuclear-Powered Icebreaker ship named “Sibir” ??
32. Which state comes up with India’s first ever Industrial Training Institute for Divyangans ??
33. India received first ever shipment of crude oil from which country with State owned Indian Oil importing 1.6 million barrels at the Paradip Port of Odisha ??
34. Name the new chairman of National Highways Authority of India ??
Ans: Deepak Kumar
35. Name the State govt. launched “Mathru Poorna” Scheme for pregnant women ??
36. Union Cabinet approved the Extradition Treaty between India and Lithuania. The Capital and Currency of Lithuania ??
Ans: Capital– Vilnius Currency– Euro
37. Which telecom firm received Ghana’s approval for the merger between its Ghana arm and Millicom Ghana (Tigo) ??
Ans: Bharti Airtel
38. Which country inaugurated the 8th Conference of Association of SAARC speakers and parliamentarians ??
Ans: Sri Lanka
39. Bangladesh signed an loan deal with India for its infrastructure and social sector development ??
Ans: $4.5 billion
40. Carlos Nuzman is Chairman of Olympic Committee of which country ??
41. Pooja Kadian is associated with which sports ??
42. John Hasting retires from Cricket, he is a fast bowler of which country ??
43. Recently, The Queen’s Baton for the 2018 Commonwealth Games arrived in India. The Games will be held in which country ??
44. Which City of India hosting the first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival ??
Ans: New Delhi
45. Which State ISRO will setup a research center for start-ups, entrepreneurs, environmentalists and academicians ??
Ans: Guwahati, Assam
46. India’s First Online Bidding Platform for residential and commercial properties is announced to launch by which company ??
47. The European Investment Bank signed an loan pact of how much amount with India for Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase 2 ??
Ans: 300 million Euros
48. Under the programme “Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat” which states signed an MoU to boost cultural ties ??
Ans: Uttar Pradesh, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh
All the above ones are the October 2017 Current Affairs. Soon we are going to post some November 2017 Current Affairs which are very important for your various upcoming exams so till then enjoy learn these October 2017 Current Affairs.
Soon we’re going to upload part 2 of October 2017 Current Affairs so stay tuned to Lokispot !!